Monday, June 11, 2012

House

Hey guys! this is my second post now.... I gonna tell you more about houses in minecraft! Houses are best protection from monsters. We can do anything in our house! from sleep, eat, etc. Build your house and make the best house in the minecraft world! Some server (like server which i play) have some houses competition, so in 1 week you can freely create your house and some admins there will scores your house. Winner will get 50k rounds (rounds is money in my server) You can also sell houses for money! to make your house better make some swimming pool, farm and some rooms!

So guys my suggestion is make/create some houses by using Wooden Planks (same color), Wood, Wool or CobbleStone which are easiest to get. If you want to make your house you can design it by your self or search in Youtube for some cool house!

anyway i forgot to tell my nickname in mine craft! My nickname is Farrelo and i'm playing recently in indonesian server such as Nround lately!

So this is my house! it's unperfect and really bad! so you can critic freely! and may your critic can be a lesson to make a better house!

So this is my house...
and this is my swimming pool :)
and last this is my wolves!

So How your opinion ???


No comments:

Post a Comment